- 1 13.5- oz. can coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. red curry paste
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- 3 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup snowpeas halved on a diagonal
- 1 15- oz. can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 small fresh red chile seeds removed, sliced (optional)
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Rice, cauliflower rice or rice noodles for serving (optionsl
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves chopped (optional)
- Warm a large skillet over medium heat. Add coconut milk, curry paste, and turmeric. Stir well, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli, carrots, snowpeas, chickpeas and chile, if using. Cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are soft, stirring once or twice. Stir in lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve curry over rice, cauliflower rice or noodles, if desired, garnished with fresh basil.