Avocado Shrimp Salsa
- 1 lb cooked shrimp peeled, deveined & cooked
- Fresh Lime juice from 3 medium limes
- 2 avocados diced
- 1/2 english cucumber or 1 regular cucumber diced
- 3 medium tomatoes diced
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro chopped
- Tortilla chips and Tabasco to serve
- Chop cooked shrimp and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Squeeze lime juice over shrimp, stir and let marinate while you chop the rest of your ingredients.
- Dice cucumber and add to the bowl (don’t stir until all the ingredients are in). Dice tomatoes and add to the bowl, then add finely diced onion. Top with avocado and finally the chopped cilantro.
- Stir everything to combine and serve. We love eating this with a boat load of hot sauce and tortilla chips.