Stir-Fry Chicken & Veggies
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large zucchini cut into slices
- 1 medium bell peppers cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium yellow onion halved and cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced or crushed
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet to medium, high heat. Add the chicken, veggies, garlic, and spices. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the veggies are soft and tender and the chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Serve with rice, pasta, toasted bread or eat as is for a low-carb meal!