Honey Garlic Shrimp
- 1 pkg large shrimp
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, coconut aminos, honey and chili powder together.
- In a larger bowl, add the shrimp, then add the sauce and mix.
- Coat a sheet pan with extra virgin olive oil (or coconut oil), then add shrimp.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or until shrimp is crispy.
- Serve with zoodles, mushrooms, tomatoes & asparagus.
Be First to Comment