Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Peaches
- 3 lbs pork tenderloins 2 tenderloins, about 1 1/2 lb each
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper *
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 8 ripe peaches halved
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil to garnish
How to Grill Pork Tenderloin:
- Trim off and remove silver skin from pork tenderloins. Poke all over with fork. Drizzle with 1 1/2 Tbsp oil.
- Combine seasonings and rub all over pork tenderloins.
- Preheat grill to med/high heat (400-425˚F) and grill pork 7 min per side or until center reaches 145˚F then remove to cutting board and rest 5 minutes prior to slicing.
How to Grill Peaches:
- Set the grill to medium heat (300˚F) and clean the grates with a grill brush. Brush each side of peach haves with olive oil. Grill each side 4-5 minutes (**depending on ripeness) or until grill marks form. Remove to platter with pork tenderloin and garnish both with fresh basil leaves.